Visceral Intricacy IV
The Agritechture of Tomorrow
Plants are what we eat, what we wear, what we live in, and even what we breathe. Bellow Vi4 proposes a list of statements to be agreed or disagreed upon by all members.
- Vi4 respectfully bow for plants, but also celebrates our ability to artificially manipulate their natural habitat and natural growth patterns for our needs and desires.
- Vi4 Does not exclude the possibility that plants might have senses and could form something similar to what we call thoughts.
- Vi4 also understand the disaster ahead if we do not better treat the very source of our lives as we clumsily temper with fragile systems that we do not understand.
- Vi4 understands the risks and even possible disasters that the spread of Genetically Modified Plants could result in globally but does not exclude it as a way to save humans from starvation and as a natural way to artificially reanimate evolution.
- Vi4 Wilfully accepts the fact that our state of mind and emotional state is heavily influenced by what we choose to consume, of which all matter has its roots in plants.
- Vi4 believes in a bright future of increased plant/human symbiosis where our never ending desire for innovation and development can mean more biodiversity, not less, and a more sustainable and interesting planet and solar system.
- Vi4 sees that plants are our neglected mentor which with never ending trust and support shall be rewarded and celebrated.
- Vi4 members will in their own unique ways create sustainable places that offers an insight into the future of agriculture/horticulture/forestry/botany for a post industrial digital world.